A collection of vegan Arabic recipes and Middle Eastern inspired everyday meals.
Browse by categories of mealtime, course type, or search for a specific recipe by name or ingredient below.
Looking for a Recipe?
Search by Mealtime
Pick which Course
Choose your Type
Check out the latest:
- Vegan HareesehMoist and sweet coconut semolina cake, made vegan: Hareeseh. Topped with an almond, and drenched in syrup for an irresistible Ramadan treat.
- 60+ Vegan Ramadan RecipesStay nourished & energized with a collection of the best vegan Ramadan recipes. Browse Suhour ideas/prep ahead meals/wholesome Iftar/desserts.
- Vegan Shish Barak (Meat Dumplings)Meatless vegan Shish Barak. Hearty meat dumplings stewed in minty garlic cilantro yoghurt sauce made with a plant based twist.
- Vegan SambousekFlaky hearty pastry with potatoes, carrots, and peas. These vegan Sambousek are air-fried and freezer-friendly!
- Tomato Vermicelli SoupRich and cozy, protein-packed, Ramadan recipe: Vegan Tomato Vermicelli Soup.
- Vermicelli Noodle RiceFluffy and nutty vermicelli noodle rice to pair with any Arabic dish.
- Meatless Tofu MeatballsHealthy protein-packed, freezer-friendly, and easy to make meatless tofu meatballs.
- Vegan Mshaatt (Cauliflower Fritters)Wholesome vegan Mshaatt (cauliflower fritters). Made with a plant based twist for a nourishing breakfast or Suhour.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Stuffed DatesHealthy no-bake treats that are freezer-friendly and easy to make. Chocolate Peanut Butter Stuffed Dates.
- Vegan Kofta TahiniyaA hearty meatless take on the classic Middle Eastern dish: Vegan Kofta Tahiniya. An easy dinner for two, or great Iftar for Ramadan.
- Zaatar Crescent RollsThese Cheesy Za’atar Crescent Rolls are: (1) Easy to make, (2) Need 4 ingredients, (3) Savoury bake.
- Pumpkin Lentil Mac & CheeseCreamy vegan mac and cheese that’s: (1) high in protein, (2) oil-free, (3) nut-free. With pumpkin and lentils, for the ultimate comfort food!
- Layali Lubnan (Semolina Pudding)Luscious semolina pudding made vegan: Layali Lubnan. Layers of creamy vegan Ashta topped with crushed pistachios. Perfect Ramadan dessert.
- Couscous Power BowlEasy protein-packed lunch recipe loaded with more than 10 different plants. Make this Couscous Power Bowl with Shredded Tofu for a quick meal on a busy day.
- Vegan Atayef (Middle Eastern Pancakes)A dreamy dairy-free version of the popular Ramadan dessert: Qatayef. Try these vegan Middle Eastern stuffed pancakes.
- Malfouf (Cabbage Rolls)A meatless take on the traditional Arabic cabbage rolls, known as Malfouf. These tangy tender cabbage rolls are from my family’s recipe, with a plant-based […]
- Znoud El Sit (Phyllo Cream Rolls)A creamy Lebanese dessert, turned vegan: Znoud El Sit! This luscious treat is made of phyllo sheets, rolled in Ashta, then fried in oil, and drenched in a sweet simple syrup for a flaky irresistible treat!
- Air-Fried Phyllo SambousekHearty air-fried phyllo Sambousek. Easy to make and freezer-friendly.
- Zesty Saffron PotatoesThese zesty saffron potatoes are crispy yet soft and tender. Made with a tangy herby lemon sauce. A great side to pair with many dishes […]
- Fattet Batinjan (Eggplant Fatteh)A popular layered eggplant dish, turned vegan: Fattet Batinjan (Eggplant Fatteh). It’s a warm Middle Eastern dish made with a hearty aromatic tomato eggplant filling, […]
- Eggless Ejjeh (Vegan Arabic Fritters)These Arabic fritters (known as Ejjeh) are made vegan! They’re crispy on the outside with juicy insides that will warm up your day. Made with […]
- Vegan Saffron Lentil StewThis cozy one-pot stew is cooked in a rich and creamy garlicky tomato sauce. Served over rice, mashed potatoes, or as a standalone dish with […]
- Vegan Ruz b Halib (Dairy-Free Rice Pudding)Creamy luscious Syrian rice pudding with a plant-based twist: Vegan Ruz b Halib. Made with a protein-packed dairy-free alternative.
- Vegan Pumpkin PorridgeA creamy cozy breakfast bowl of vegan pumpkin porridge.
- Spooky No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oat BarsThese spooky treats are: (1) No-Bake, (2) Vegan & Gluten-Free, and (3) Ready in 3 simple steps. They’re super easy to make for a last minute Halloween dessert!
- Spooky Za’atar Tortilla ChipsThis halloween charcuterie board is made with Middle Eastern-inspired flavours to make spooky za’atar tortilla chips. They’re fun and easy to make for a Halloween snack!
- Makloubeh (Palestinian Flipped Rice)A layered rice dish (known as Maqluba) – made vegan, with a fusion of hearty earthy flavours. Made with a variation of crispy yet juicy […]
- Roasted Acorn Squash with Za’atar & SumacMiddle Eastern inspired roasted acorn squash with za’atar and sumac. A hearty and cozy side dish to share over a dinner table.
- Pumpkin Shepherd’s PieA meatless take on the traditional shepherd’s pie, with a fall-inspired twist. This pumpkin shepherd’s pie is a vegan version of the classic.
- Vegan Chocolate Banana Dates MuffinsEver combined bananas and dates in baking? It’s a heavenly combo! They make a subtle sweet flavour, rich in nutrients like fibre and potassium. It’s […]
- Za’atar Matcha Pastry BitesToday is International Za’atar Day! In honour of one of my favourite ingredients, I’m sharing a fun way to make use of this magical aromatic […]
- Banana Dates Sorbet (Dairy-Free)Summer isn’t the only excuse to enjoy ice cream… Cravings are a valid reason too!! I’ve been craving caramel-flavoured ice cream, but not the overly […]
- Date PasteIt’s simply dates. Blended into a smooth and buttery paste. The perfect natural sweetener for a refined-sugar alternative to baking and cooking! Video Recipe The […]
- Stuffed Sweet Potatoes (WFPB)An easy nutritious whole-food plant-based breakfast idea. Packed with a smokey savoury filling. Drizzled with garlicky tahini dressing, and a garnish of fresh herbs.
- Banana Apple OatmealYeah, I sometimes make my breakfast in the microwave. So what? I enjoy taking shortcuts on days where I don’t feel like cooking up a […]
- Homemade FalafelA prep-ahead recipe of our homemade falafel (air fryer method included). This protein-packed Arabic recipe is a popular naturally-vegan dish across the globe. They are […]
- Sheet-Pan Banana PancakesSkip the flipping and enjoy a sheet-pan full of pancakes! A fun and easy breakfast treat for the weekend. Or any other day really… Made […]
- Vegan Musakhan RollsA fun plant based spin on the traditional Palestinian favourite, introducing: Vegan Musakhan Rolls. What is Musakhan? Musakhan in Arabic means “heated”. But when it […]
- Creamy Homemade HummusFluffy & creamy homemade hummus ready in 5 easy steps, and about 10 minutes.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Baked OatsBreakfast just got better with these baked oats! Feeling like dessert for breakfast? I got you right here with these nutritious yet super delicious chocolaty […]
- Vegan Oreo Ice Cream CakeWho wants to sit with me and stare at this piece of cake all day long?! It’s my birthday! To celebrate, I made myself this […]
- Curly Sweet Potato RollsSweet potatoes…it’s such a versatile vegetable, you could make so much with it! From curries, fries, to stuffing them, and more! Here’s a fun take […]
- Vegan Stuffed PeppersThese vegan stuffed peppers are made with a filling from plant-based ground protein (using burger patties). Combined with carrots and parsnips, in a rich aromatic […]
- Vegan Banana MuffinsWhat’s better than baked banana goods? The SMELL of baked banana goods! I know waking up to the smell of a freshly baked banana loaf […]
- Vegan Chocolate Crinkle Cookies (GF | Oil-Free)These healthy chocolate crinkle cookies are: (1) Vegan | Dairy-Free (2) Oil-Free | Gluten-Free (3) Made in 5 easy steps (4) Ready in 30 minutes
- Vegan Banana BreadSure, it’s almost the end of 2020 and I’m just posting a recipe for a banana bread. Not exactly… I made a few other banana […]
- TabboulehA refreshing wholesome salad with tangy flavours and a load of texture!
- Hasselback PotatoesAny potato lovers out here? I personally could go for potatoes every day and not get bored. There are so many ways to have them. […]
- No-Bake Pumpkin Energy BallsThese No-bake Pumpkin Energy Balls are: (1) Healthy, (2) Vegan, (3) Great for pre-or-post workout.
- Spooky Spider Brownies (Vegan & Gluten-Free)Spooky spider brownies that’s: (1) vegan, (2) gluten-free, (3) easy to make. Made with oat flour and chia eggs for added protein and antioxidants.
- Pumpkin Apple Smoothie CupsRefreshing and cozy Pumpkin Apple Smoothie Cups. Fall-inspired beverage to nourish the body.
- Sweet Broccoli WingsI’ve always loved broccoli. Mainly in stir fry’s. But I’ve never thought I’d wing them up. Funny thing…I winged this recipe. I had a head […]
- Yalanji (Vegetarian Grape Leaves)These naturally-vegan grape leaves (aka Yalanji) are a wholesome plant-based appetizer. They’re zesty, tangy, and sweet – making them a famous Middle Eastern dish across […]
- Miso Glazed MushroomsWhen I crave mushrooms, I crave THESE mushrooms. Miso Glazed Mushrooms! I’ve been craving them for some time now. Mostly because of how savoury they […]
- Homemade Roasted Pepper HummusEvery year I travel back home to see my family and friends. I try to make it during the summer time, where I can also […]
- Vegan Chickpea StewI know what you’re thinking…Curry? In the summer? Why? Because why not!? I’m only realizing this now, I’ve always enjoyed a bowl of curry in […]
- Miso Glazed TempehHave you ever cooked Tempeh? I haven’t even heard of it until I started exploring a plant-based diet. Though that was about 6 months ago, […]
- Lentil Tofu PastaTofu is a great source of protein – whether you’re following a plant-based diet or not, you’re gonna want to use it in your meals. […]
- Peanut Butter Maple BeansDid you cringe reading that? Or did you start drooling? I’ll be honest, I was skeptical when I first started putting the ingredients together. It […]
- Scrambled TofuEggs? What eggs…these wraps are VEGAN! One of the toughest challenges I go through as I make the switch towards a plant-based diet, is finding […]
- Lemon Pepper TofuTofu bites are by far my favourite way of having Tofu. They are a great option for adding fun little cubes of delicious protein to […]