Vegan Middle Eastern E-Book
Maybe you want to dive into the Middle Eastern cuisine, or you want to add more plant-based meals to the table…
I’m here to help you combine both!
In this E-Book, you’ll find:
- 15 Delicious & Easy vegan recipes from the Middle East
- 5 bonus recipes for common foods from the cuisine
Check your Junk/Spam folder for an email with the eBook.
Please download & save it immediately upon purchasing.
In this E-Book, you’ll find 15 Delicious & Easy vegan recipes to add to your Middle Eastern cooking menu. Half are naturally vegan, the rest are veganized to flavour AND texture. All made with simple ingredients that are commonly available to most people.
There are 5 bonus recipes for commonly used items in the book. These are great to use for serving alongside many dishes outside of the ebook!
The 15 recipes include:
- Mtabbal Betinjan (Roasted Eggplant Dip)
- Mfarrakket Batata (Fried Potato ‘Meat’ & ‘Egg’)
- Qallayet Bandoura (Fried Tomatoes)
- Fuul Mdammes (Fava Bean Dip)
- Anginar (Stuffed Artichokes)
- Ouzi bil ‘Lahmeh’ (Rice & ‘Meat’ Pot Pies)
- Shorbet Adas (Lentil Soup)
- Bamyeh (Okra Stew)
- Musakhan Rolls (Sumac Chick’n Rolls)
- Freekeh bil ‘Jaj’ (‘Chicken’ & Freekeh Grains)
- Horak Osbao (Sweet & Savoury Lentils)
- Makloubeh (Flipped Palestinian Rice)
- Mujadara (Lentil & Bulgur Dish)
- Awameh (Sweet Dough Balls)
- Baklawa (Baklava)
Dive into the Middle Eastern cuisine and explore a fusion of flavours with my veganized takes on the originals!
Be sure to check your Junk/Spam folder for an email with the copy of the E-Book.
Please download and save the E-Book immediately upon purchasing. Save a copy of the Email/receipt for future reference. In case of failure to access, please contact [email protected] with a copy of the order number to assist you.
We hope you find this eBook helpful, and you continue trying easy vegan Arabic recipes at PBA.
Thank you for your support!
Waseem – Founder of Plant Based Arab